![Unknown Artist ~ Stamper Square [Bootshonk02] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RA98_Gqd0pA/maxresdefault.jpg)
White label Bootshonk returned with a second serving in 2014.. 'Stamper Square' is an original production from Paris native Jef K, released in 2000 on Adult Only Record's 'West Station' EP. EP: Trouble Times / Stamper Square (W/Lbl) Label: Bootshonk ➤ Release info: https://www.discogs.com/Unknown-Artis... All uploads have low-bitrate audio (128kbps) - not for club use! COPYRIGHT HOLDER? Please contact me before enacting any strikes. I will happily remove any content immediately once I receive your message. The purpose of this channel is to promote electronic music through artists and labels that I follow. I do no wish to infringe on your copyright.
Unknown Artist ~ Stamper Square [Bootshonk02] - YouTube |
| 26 Likes | 26 Dislikes |
| 1,421 views views | 647 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 24 Jan 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét