![Tijn ~ 303 Tool (Pezzner Mix) [DCY020] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8b18zQI4dZQ/maxresdefault.jpg)
Tijn steps up for Decay Records with two more originals, rounded out an interpretation of '303 Tool' by Seattle's Pezzner. EP: 303 Tool [DCY020] Label: Decay Records ➤ Check out the Label: https://www.facebook.com/DecayRecords/ ➤ Check out the Artist: https://soundcloud.com/tijn-uk ➤ Release info: https://www.discogs.com/Tijn-303-Tool... ➤Like it? Buy it: http://www.juno.co.uk/products/tijn-3... All uploads have low-bitrate audio (128kbps) - not for club use! COPYRIGHT HOLDER? Please contact me before enacting any strikes. I will happily remove any content immediately once I receive your message. The purpose of this channel is to promote electronic music through artists and labels that I follow. I do no wish to infringe on your copyright.
Tijn ~ 303 Tool (Pezzner Mix) [DCY020] - YouTube |
| 7 Likes | 7 Dislikes |
| 431 views views | 647 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 1 Mar 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét