![Arkityp ~ XR3i [ARKITYP001] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KVDPj3KDbtc/maxresdefault.jpg)
Archie Hamilton & Rossko unite under alias Arkityp launching their self styled project alongside a brand new label.. EP: M25 EP [ARKITYP001] Label: Arkityp ➤ Check out the Label: https://soundcloud.com/arkitypmusic ➤ Check out the Artist: https://www.facebook.com/arkitypmusic/ ➤ Release info: https://www.discogs.com/Arkityp-M25-E... ➤ Like It, Buy It: http://www.juno.co.uk/products/arkity... All uploads have low-bitrate audio (128kbps) - not for club use! COPYRIGHT HOLDER? Please contact me before enacting any strikes. I will happily remove any content immediately once I receive your message. The purpose of this channel is to promote electronic music through artists and labels that I follow. I do no wish to infringe on your copyright.
Arkityp ~ XR3i [ARKITYP001] - YouTube |
| 38 Likes | 38 Dislikes |
| 1,261 views views | 647 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 6 May 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét